The West African Country of Ghana, where roughly 15000 babies are born with sickle cell disorder every year has entered into a partnership with the pharmaceutical giant, Novartis, to provide free hydroxyurea treatment for citizens with the inherited blood disease. READ MORE ‘We recommend hydroxyurea to every child and adult with SCD, irrespective of degree …
- Song Queen – World’s First Pidgin English Opera Dazzles Audiences in Lagos
- West African Country Approves Free Hydroxyurea For Citizens With Sickle Cell
- Booboo: American Nurse Asks Patient – ‘How Long Have You Had Sickle Cell Anaemia?!’
- Hydroxyurea In Pregnancy – A Startling Testimony
- Tosin Ola-Weissmann – the quintessential warrior
About This Site
We are an affiliate of African Sickle Cell News & World Report.