NIGERIA ATTEMPTS TO WIPE OUT SCD In 1995, under the administration of Colonel ikechinyere Nwosu, the Oyo State Government issued an edict PROSCRIBING the marriage of sickle cell carriers; In 2011, Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa and Senator Nnenadi Usman presented a Bill for the Control of SCD in Nigeria – sections of the Bill …
- Song Queen – World’s First Pidgin English Opera Dazzles Audiences in Lagos
- West African Country Approves Free Hydroxyurea For Citizens With Sickle Cell
- Booboo: American Nurse Asks Patient – ‘How Long Have You Had Sickle Cell Anaemia?!’
- Hydroxyurea In Pregnancy – A Startling Testimony
- Tosin Ola-Weissmann – the quintessential warrior
About This Site
We are an affiliate of African Sickle Cell News & World Report.