By Ayoola Olajide and ‘Tosin Fawemida It has been observed that slums arise as a failure of governance. Slum dwellers are often the most neglected, marginalized and underserved citizens of any nation. The living conditions are overcrowded and dismal. Superstition, ignorance, unemployment and illiteracy run rife in the sub-society called Makoko, a sprawling township in …
- Song Queen – World’s First Pidgin English Opera Dazzles Audiences in Lagos
- West African Country Approves Free Hydroxyurea For Citizens With Sickle Cell
- Booboo: American Nurse Asks Patient – ‘How Long Have You Had Sickle Cell Anaemia?!’
- Hydroxyurea In Pregnancy – A Startling Testimony
- Tosin Ola-Weissmann – the quintessential warrior
About This Site
We are an affiliate of African Sickle Cell News & World Report.