In separate donations mid-February 2019 from the Faithmicheal Smile Foundation and the Rotary Club of Awka Smith-town District 9142, the Association of Persons Living with SCD (APLSCD) received bus loads of food items, provisions and gift items. Faithmicheal’s CEO, Ifunanya Chinenye encouraged folks living with SCD to remain steadfast and shun acts capable of undermining …
- Help & Advice: I have no interest whatsoever in the opposite sex!
- She went to donate blood – and returned with a diagnosis of sickle cell anaemia
- First Drug To Tackle SCD Cause, Not Symptoms, Emerges
- SIMOF Sickle Cell Initiative: Long Journey To Pain-free Generation
- Song Queen – World’s First Pidgin English Opera Dazzles Audiences in Lagos
About This Site
We are an affiliate of African Sickle Cell News & World Report.