Warrior University is an online, curriculum-based educational platform, powered by the patients and caregivers of the Sickle Cell Consortium. All classes, presentations and workshops are classified into four warrior university pillars: Disease Education (ex. The Expert Patient Series) Community-Based Organization/Certified Community Advocate Training & Best Practices Research, Legislation & Policy Warrior/Caregiver Life Skills ABOUT THE …
- Booboo: American Nurse Asks Patient – ‘How Long Have You Had Sickle Cell Anaemia?!’
- Hydroxyurea In Pregnancy – A Startling Testimony
- Tosin Ola-Weissmann – the quintessential warrior
- SCDAA PARTNERS AFRICAN SICKLE CELL NEWS & WORLD REPORT ON GLOBAL SICKLE CELL AWARENESS
- ANNE WELSH: Living with pain, finding joy
About This Site
We are an affiliate of African Sickle Cell News & World Report.