October-December 2018 Edition – Sickle Cell Trait – the good, the bad, the deadly …
SICKLE CELL TRAIT
- Sickle Cell Trait (SCT): the good, the bad, the deadly
- SCT not always advantageous or benign
- SCT: Ugandan SCD activist Ssebandeke Ashiraf has SCT, but it behaves much like SCD
- SCT: former NFL player James Clarke Ryan nearly knocked out by Sickle Cell Trait, turns activist impatient for a cure!
- SCT: How I Cope – Geno Atkins
- SCT: Interview with foremost SCT activist, Ritchie Johnson, author, MAMA, I’M TIRED!
- Clinical Trials: this study seeks only people with SEVERE SCD
- Close To Cure: US getting close to SCD cure – full text of President Donald Trump’s speech
- Nigeria 2019: Ebonyi gubernatorial aspirant Professor Bernard Odo pledges support for SCD
- Money: can you spend every deposit in your bank account?
- Arts: Peace Adetoro in A World Without Sickle Cell, Adelani Ogunrinade’s Treasure