Simonne Kerr, 31, talented singer and member of the ward-winning B Positive Choir, has been found dead in her London apartment. She was discovered with fatal knife wounds on August 15. The B Positive Choir is made up of 60 singers who suffer from sickle cell anemia or have a friend or loved one battling the …
- West African Country Approves Free Hydroxyurea For Citizens With Sickle Cell
- Booboo: American Nurse Asks Patient – ‘How Long Have You Had Sickle Cell Anaemia?!’
- Hydroxyurea In Pregnancy – A Startling Testimony
- Tosin Ola-Weissmann – the quintessential warrior
- SCDAA PARTNERS AFRICAN SICKLE CELL NEWS & WORLD REPORT ON GLOBAL SICKLE CELL AWARENESS
About This Site
We are an affiliate of African Sickle Cell News & World Report.