… But Her Mother Is Uptight and Has Begun A Sickle Cell Advocacy By Amy Schwabe, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel When you meet 2-year-old Evelyn Islam, the first thing you notice is her grin. And her friendliness. And her curiosity. You can’t help but smile as she mischievously steals phones to play with. You …
- Booboo: American Nurse Asks Patient – ‘How Long Have You Had Sickle Cell Anaemia?!’
- Hydroxyurea In Pregnancy – A Startling Testimony
- Tosin Ola-Weissmann – the quintessential warrior
- SCDAA PARTNERS AFRICAN SICKLE CELL NEWS & WORLD REPORT ON GLOBAL SICKLE CELL AWARENESS
- ANNE WELSH: Living with pain, finding joy
About This Site
We are an affiliate of African Sickle Cell News & World Report.