When both parents have sickle cell trait (SCT), there is a 1 in 4 chance that each of their children will have sickle cell disease (SCD). For Fatimah’s mother and father, who both have SCT, their first daughter (Fatimah’s older sister) was born with SCD; 7 years later, Fatimah was also born with SCD. ‘I …
- Booboo: American Nurse Asks Patient – ‘How Long Have You Had Sickle Cell Anaemia?!’
- Hydroxyurea In Pregnancy – A Startling Testimony
- Tosin Ola-Weissmann – the quintessential warrior
- SCDAA PARTNERS AFRICAN SICKLE CELL NEWS & WORLD REPORT ON GLOBAL SICKLE CELL AWARENESS
- ANNE WELSH: Living with pain, finding joy
About This Site
We are an affiliate of African Sickle Cell News & World Report.