Nigeria’s Clueless, Clueless Politicians! By paying scant attention to SCD, politicians in black Africa’s most populous nation display unimaginable cluelessness. If the statistics are anything to go by, 25 to 30% of the entire Nigerian population of roughly 200 million has sickle cell trait (SCT). This amounts to between 50 and 60 something …
- Song Queen – World’s First Pidgin English Opera Dazzles Audiences in Lagos
- West African Country Approves Free Hydroxyurea For Citizens With Sickle Cell
- Booboo: American Nurse Asks Patient – ‘How Long Have You Had Sickle Cell Anaemia?!’
- Hydroxyurea In Pregnancy – A Startling Testimony
- Tosin Ola-Weissmann – the quintessential warrior
About This Site
We are an affiliate of African Sickle Cell News & World Report.