A Sickle Cell Patient, Miss Onyinye Ezemaduka, has died while being detained at a hospital in Southeast Nigeria for her inability to pay her medical bills. The sad incident occurred at St Charles Borromeo Hospital Onitsha, Enugu State, where Ezemaduka was prevented from going home unless she fully paid for debts incurred when she was …
- Booboo: American Nurse Asks Patient – ‘How Long Have You Had Sickle Cell Anaemia?!’
- Hydroxyurea In Pregnancy – A Startling Testimony
- Tosin Ola-Weissmann – the quintessential warrior
- SCDAA PARTNERS AFRICAN SICKLE CELL NEWS & WORLD REPORT ON GLOBAL SICKLE CELL AWARENESS
- ANNE WELSH: Living with pain, finding joy
About This Site
We are an affiliate of African Sickle Cell News & World Report.