Season of Honours for Canada’s #1 SCD Activist It all began with trying to immortalize a younger brother and a fallen SCD hero when Lanre Tunji-Ajayi established the Seed Of Life Philanthropic Organization, SOLPO, which later morphed into the Sickle Cell Awareness Group of Ontario (SCAGO). Mrs. Tunji-Ajayi poured all her energy into her project, …
- Booboo: American Nurse Asks Patient – ‘How Long Have You Had Sickle Cell Anaemia?!’
- Hydroxyurea In Pregnancy – A Startling Testimony
- Tosin Ola-Weissmann – the quintessential warrior
- SCDAA PARTNERS AFRICAN SICKLE CELL NEWS & WORLD REPORT ON GLOBAL SICKLE CELL AWARENESS
- ANNE WELSH: Living with pain, finding joy
About This Site
We are an affiliate of African Sickle Cell News & World Report.