A day in the life of a laboratory scientist Without an effective laboratory to compliment services, a medical doctor works as if blindfolded. Cognizant of this, the management of Ayokemi Hospital and Ultra Sound Centre lwo Rd., Ibadan runs a well-equipped laboratory to augment the task of delivering quality healthcare to a teeming population in …
- Song Queen – World’s First Pidgin English Opera Dazzles Audiences in Lagos
- West African Country Approves Free Hydroxyurea For Citizens With Sickle Cell
- Booboo: American Nurse Asks Patient – ‘How Long Have You Had Sickle Cell Anaemia?!’
- Hydroxyurea In Pregnancy – A Startling Testimony
- Tosin Ola-Weissmann – the quintessential warrior
About This Site
We are an affiliate of African Sickle Cell News & World Report.